4.8 Star Rated
Free In-Home Quotes
Licensed & Insured
24/7 Emergency Services
When it’s time to replace your air conditioner, rely on AJR. We are your trusted HVAC experts serving Weatherford, Fort Worth, and the surrounding areas. With over 30 years of experience, we take pride in delivering top-notch AC replacement services to ensure your comfort throughout the year.
At AJR, our goal is straightforward: we don’t consider the job complete until you’re comfortable. We provide top-rated products, workmanship, and customer service, ensuring you can depend on us to get the job done right from the start.
For AC replacement services in Weatherford, Fort Worth, and nearby areas, contact AJR at (817) 550-5066 to schedule your AC replacement today.
Signs You Need To Replace Your AC
Is your air conditioning system displaying signs of wear and tear? It might be time to think about AC replacement. Here are some common indicators that it could be time for a new AC system in your Fort Worth-area home:
Frequent Repairs: If you’re finding yourself frequently calling for repairs, and your AC system seems to be breaking down more often, it can be more cost-effective in the long run to invest in a new, reliable unit.
Increasing Energy Bills: Older air conditioners tend to be less energy-efficient, resulting in higher utility bills. Upgrading to a new, energy-efficient AC system can significantly reduce your energy consumption and save you money.
Inconsistent Cooling: If certain areas of your home are significantly warmer or cooler than others, it may indicate that your AC system is no longer capable of providing even cooling throughout your space. A new system can help achieve consistent comfort.
Age of the System: Most AC units have a lifespan of approximately 10 to 15 years. If your system is nearing this age, it’s worth considering a replacement. Newer models offer improved efficiency and performance.
Do I Need A New Air Conditioner At My Weatherford Home?
If your air conditioner is at least 10 to 15 years old, it’s a good idea to have a professional inspect it to determine whether AC repair is sufficient or if a new unit should be installed.
Older air conditioners typically have lower fuel efficiency compared to newer ones due to changes in Department of Energy standards. One of the primary reasons people choose to install new air conditioners is the long-term savings on cooling bills. A new air conditioner is likely to have higher fuel efficiency than an older one.
To schedule air conditioning installation in Weatherford, contact AJR online or give us a call at (817) 550-5066.
Benefits Of Installing A New AC Unit In Your Weatherford Home
If you’re wondering why you should consider upgrading your old air conditioning system, the benefits extend beyond just cooler air. When you opt for an air conditioner installation with AJR, here’s what you can expect:
1. Improved Home Comfort: Modern cooling systems are designed to meet your cooling needs more effectively, ensuring your home remains comfortable even during the hottest Texas summers.
2. Enhanced Energy Efficiency: Newer air conditioners are not only more powerful but also more energy-efficient. This translates to greater comfort at a lower cost, as they consume less energy to cool your home.
3. Increased Reliability: Once your current cooling unit reaches the 10- to 15-year mark, it tends to require more frequent repairs and becomes more prone to complete breakdowns. Replacing your air conditioner preemptively helps avoid the inconvenience of inadequate cooling during the middle of the summer season.
4. Reduced Carbon Footprint: Older units still use R-22 refrigerant, which is being phased out due to its negative environmental impact and health risks. By switching to a new system, you not only get a more efficient unit but also contribute to a greener planet.
Contact AJR at (817) 550-5066 to schedule AC installation for your Weatherford home!
Upgrade Your Weatherford Home’s Air Conditioning System Today!
When the scorching summer heat arrives, the only relief is your air conditioner. Without an efficient cooling system, you could be enduring sweaty discomfort throughout the season. Don’t tolerate an air conditioner that can’t effectively cool your home. Schedule air conditioner installation in the Weatherford and Fort Worth area!
If your system isn’t installed correctly, it could be operating inefficiently, leading to higher monthly costs and an inability to keep your home consistently cool around the clock!
When Should I Replace My Air Conditioning Unit?
Generally, you should consider replacing your air conditioner every 15 to 20 years or when you observe any of these signs:
1. Frequent Repairs: If you find yourself needing more than two repairs in any season, it’s a clear indication that you need a new air conditioner installed. Even if you’ve had repairs within the past two years, it’s wise to consider an upgrade or a new air conditioner installation.
2. Rising Cooling Bills: Despite the gradual increase in fuel costs year after year, your cooling bills shouldn’t experience a significant hike. If you notice a substantial increase, it’s time to invest in a new air conditioner.
3. Inadequate Cooling: If your home consistently feels too warm, it may be due to clogged filters or the need for a new cooling system.
4. Decreased Air Quality: If you or your family notice a decline in air quality within your home, your air conditioner or HVAC system may be the culprit.
A common mistake we see many people in Weatherford and Fort Worth make is postponing the replacement of their air conditioner, choosing to opt for continuous repairs instead. However, this approach actually leads to financial loss. Modern AC units are more energy-efficient than models from just five years ago, and the savings you gain from reduced monthly energy bills should pay for your unit within five years. Since AC units typically last for at least 15 years, this means you’ll enjoy 10 years of savings in your pocket!
Looking to schedule air conditioning installation in Weatherford? Contact our AC Installation experts at AJR online or give us a call at (817) 550-5066.
Expert HVAC Company Near You
Customers Rate AJR 4.8
Our Heating & Cooling Reviews in Weatherford
Answers About AC Installation in Weatherford
AC Installation Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to HVAC services in Weatherford, we know you have questions! While our customer service team and technicians are always available to answer your inquiries every step of the way, here are some things we know you may be thinking about!
Before giving us a call, make sure to check the basics. Start by testing the batteries in your thermostat and checking for a tripped breaker or blown fuse. It’s also important to change your air filter and ensure that the system is set to cool with the temperature setting at least three degrees below the current room temperature. If none of these simple solutions solves the issue, don’t hesitate to contact us for a complete cooling system checkup.
There could be several reasons why your AC unit is frozen, and most of them will require the assistance of a professional technician. However, there are a few things you can do before calling in the experts. First, check to make sure that your air filter is clean and that airflow is not being restricted. If the air filter was the issue, you can speed up the thawing process by turning off the system and turning on the fan only. Be sure to switch the system settings back to normal afterward.
Other potential causes of a frozen AC unit include low refrigerant levels, a dirty evaporator coil, or a defective blower motor or relay. If you suspect any of these issues, it’s best to contact a professional technician for assistance.
The cost of a new AC unit will vary depending on the size of your home and the type of unit you need. If you’re concerned about the cost, financing options are available with approved credit, allowing you to get a new AC unit installed even if you don’t have the funds available immediately.
Another cost-saving tip is to consider installing a new cooling system at the same time as a new furnace. By adding both units to your forced air system simultaneously, you can save time and money on installation labor.